Thursday, September 25, 2014

About this Blog


Hello World!
My name is Jerry Goins and I will be updating this blog weekly with new trends and health news that you can use to help you become a healthier person.  I am also a distributor of a scientifically-proven line of health supplements called WUNFit.  There will be specific posts explaining what makes these products revolutionary later...

My health journey started when I began researching the ingredients in my food after suffering from kidney pain for a few weeks.  My research revealed that my multivitamin combined with my bottled water that contained minerals for "enhanced flavor" was could cause kidney stones! I had a moment of epiphany that I really have to watch what I'm eating and drinking.  I quit taking the vitamin and switched to a natural water brand, Deer Park, and my pain went away in a few days!

Years later I still read the ingredients and research current trends in health to help other people now too.

Thanks for reading,
Jerry

0 comments:

Post a Comment